[OpenNESS-dev] [OPENNESS]: Installation and Verification.

Mokhtar, Amr amr.mokhtar at intel.com
Fri Mar 6 04:53:09 UTC 2020

Thanks Santi for the reply.

Correct, for the NE deployment, the GUI available for use is the K8s dashboard which can be installed as outlined here -> https://github.com/open-ness/specs/blob/master/doc/getting-started/network-edge/controller-edge-node-setup.md#installing-kubernetes-dashboard
RE mysql, you don’t need to do any manual installations, openness-experience-kit takes care of that. But for NE there is no mysql installation involved.
As a side note, in the inventory.ini file, provide the hostnames of the machines you’ll install as controller & edgenodes. Ex:

[all]
xxxx-xx.xxxxxx.x86-01 ansible_ssh_user=root ansible_host=xxx.xxx.xx.xxx

[edgenode_group]

[controller_group]
xxxx-xx.xxxxxx.x86-01