[OpenNESS-dev] [OPENNESS]: Installation and Verification.

Santi Rodríguez srodriguez at optaresolutions.com
Fri Mar 6 04:13:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

It depends on what your needs are. In my case, I wanted to see the portal,
apps management and so on, so I went for on-premise ( I already knew the
k8s approach )

For sure the openness team can give you feedback and a better opinion than
mine.

Santiago Rodríguez García

Research & Innovation Analyst

f| +34 986 410 091 ext. 227