[OpenNESS-dev] Exposing port in app docker container from portal

Santi Rodríguez srodriguez at optaresolutions.com
Fri Mar 6 03:54:10 UTC 2020

Hi OpenNESS team,

I've deployed the controller & node on-premise option and I've instantiated
a simply nginx container on the edge node.

App is up and running but 80 port is not exposed even when i made a policy
allowing 80 port and the port is included in the application configuration:

[image: imagen]
<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/15909508/76064828-bbda6880-5f8a-11ea-8b32-0227bee06f29.png>

[image: imagen]
<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/15909508/76064912-dd3b5480-5f8a-11ea-8d88-db44841280c5.png>

How can I expose this port? I'm looking for something like:

[image: imagen]
<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/15909508/76065326-b7fb1600-5f8b-11ea-89a0-f0852556a690.png>

Thank you

Santiago Rodríguez García

Research & Innovation Analyst

f| +34 986 410 091 ext. 227

--

--

We inform you that the contact data contained in this message are
exclusively used for the purpose of enabling the communications through the
send an e-mail to rgpd at optaresolutions.com
<mailto:rgpd at optaresolutions.com>. In both cases you must provide copy of
your identification document. According to the Law 34/2002 of July 11thm on
the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this message and
any attached files, may contain confidential information, consequently we
hereby inform you that any unauthorised use of such confidential
information is prohibited by the law. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately in this e-mail and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading or saving, entirely or
partially. If you want to know our Privacy Policy, please visit:
https://optaresolutions.com/en/legal-notice/
<https://optaresolutions.com/en/legal-notice/> Vea la versión en español de
este texto aquí <https://optaresolutions.com/texto-legal/>.