[OpenNESS-dev] controller portal login - CORS error

Santi Rodríguez srodriguez at optaresolutions.com
Tue Mar 3 08:55:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

I've installed a controller+node following the
https://github.com/open-ness/specs/blob/master/doc/getting-started/network-edge/controller-edge-node-setup.md
guide.

I'm trying to access the controller portal from another host than
controller, so I've exposed the eaa kubernetes service (eaa-exposed):

NAME               TYPE        CLUSTER-IP     EXTERNAL-IP   PORT(S)
             AGE
eaa                ClusterIP   None           <none>        80/TCP,443/TCP
              19h
*eaa-exposed*        NodePort    10.110.14.48   <none>
80:*30228*/TCP,443:30146/TCP
  6h19m
edgedns            ClusterIP   None           <none>        53/UDP,4204/TCP
             19h
interfaceservice   ClusterIP   None           <none>        42101/TCP
             19h
nfd-master         NodePort    10.100.121.8   <none>        8080:32416/TCP
              19h
syslog-master      ClusterIP   None           <none>        6514/UDP
              19h

then I changed the ".env" file to point the REACT_APP_CUPS_API=http://
<controller-host-ip>:30228
but after executing the make ui-up, when i tried to login
http://<controller-host-ip>:3000/login,
a CORS error is returned:
[image: imagen.png]

How can I access the portal?
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
BR, Santi

Santiago Rodríguez García

Research & Innovation Analyst

f| +34 986 410 091 ext. 227

--

--

We inform you that the contact data contained in this message are
exclusively used for the purpose of enabling the communications through the
send an e-mail to rgpd at optaresolutions.com
<mailto:rgpd at optaresolutions.com>. In both cases you must provide copy of
your identification document. According to the Law 34/2002 of July 11thm on
the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this message and
any attached files, may contain confidential information, consequently we
hereby inform you that any unauthorised use of such confidential
information is prohibited by the law. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately in this e-mail and destroy the original
communication and its attachments without reading or saving, entirely or
partially. If you want to know our Privacy Policy, please visit:
https://optaresolutions.com/en/legal-notice/
<https://optaresolutions.com/en/legal-notice/> Vea la versión en español de
este texto aquí <https://optaresolutions.com/texto-legal/>.