[OpenNESS-dev] send traffic from container application deployed on node

Ashish Saxena Ashish.Saxena at hsc.com
Fri Apr 24 01:13:37 UTC 2020

Hi Openness Team,

I have deployed my application as container on the Edge-node. My application is generating some data packets, and  I want to send the traffic generated from inside this container to m/c connected on downstream interface.
I am using On-premise mode of deployment.

Followin
g is my setup:

[cid:image002.png at 01D5CC95.402CD110]

I have assigned ip to all the interfaces as mentioned in  app deployment guide.
But the issue is, I am not able to send traffic to the downstream m/c .
Can you please help me resolving this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish
DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and all of its contents, contains information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or may have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete / destroy all copies of this electronic mail transmission without disclosing, copying, distributing, forwarding, printing or retaining any part of it. Hughes Systique accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.